Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Hughes
Dr. Steven Hughes, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with another office in Wichita, KS. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hughes is affiliated with Via Christi Regional Medical Center and Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Hughes has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven Hughes has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hughes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
31 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Steven Hughes Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Steven Hughes's office for more information.
753 N West St Wichita, KS : (316) 685-5691
2535 E Lincoln St Wichita, KS : (316) 687-9794
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.