More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven R Levy has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Steven R Levy has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Steven R Levy has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 27
I have no idea how this doctor has gotten an award. Doctor was extremely rude, short, and seemed to care less about my questions or my childs needs. I will never take my child here again. The wait was over two hours. That is crazy. Not to mention they don't seem to give appointments so some people don't have to wait as long. Very unprofessional. Also, the office seemed to have an odor and the rooms were not clean at all. The toys (specifically a teddy bear) had a foul odor and I didn't trust that my kids were in a clean and sanitary environment.
Dr. Levy has been a doctor for my two little girls since they were born. He is so patient and great with them. The staff is okay. I just wish they would stop calling themselves nurses and they are actually Medical Assistants. Isn't that against the law to say that you are a nurse and to try and give advice that you are not suppose to give? Anyway, Dr. Levy is awesome and He is a great Pediatrician. He takes forever to get from patient to patient which is OK in my opinion. I don't mind the wait cause I wouldn't want him rushing through my kids appointment. I think he would have better ratings and more customers if he changed out his staff. :) Keep up the great work DR. my little ones say you're the best!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
35 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Fort Worths Childrens Medical Center
Dr. Steven R Levy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsLone Star Childrens Medical, 10375 Northwest Fwy, Houston, TX
Dr. Steven R Levy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.