Dr. Steven Levy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Levy?

Time

Posted on May 28th, 2015

the wait time is always too long then he's good doctor and referrals are awesome

Pediactric of the Year!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Best dr!but you have to wait well worth it!

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Posted on July 10th, 2012

I have no idea how this doctor has gotten an award. Doctor was extremely rude, short, and seemed to care less about my questions or my childs needs. I will never take my child here again. The wait was over two hours. That is crazy. Not to mention they don't seem to give appointments so some people don't have to wait as long. Very unprofessional. Also, the office seemed to have an odor and the rooms were not clean at all. The toys (specifically a teddy bear) had a foul odor and I didn't trust that my kids were in a clean and sanitary environment.

He is an awesome Doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2011

Dr. Levy has been a doctor for my two little girls since they were born. He is so patient and great with them. The staff is okay. I just wish they would stop calling themselves nurses and they are actually Medical Assistants. Isn't that against the law to say that you are a nurse and to try and give advice that you are not suppose to give? Anyway, Dr. Levy is awesome and He is a great Pediatrician. He takes forever to get from patient to patient which is OK in my opinion. I don't mind the wait cause I wouldn't want him rushing through my kids appointment. I think he would have better ratings and more customers if he changed out his staff. :) Keep up the great work DR. my little ones say you're the best!

Excellent Doctor.

Posted on June 28th, 2011

This is the only doctor that my children ask me to take them to when they have a problem. He has great manners and always treats my kids with accruacy. Have been going to him for 6 years now.

BAD CHOICE OF DOCTORS!

Posted on January 19th, 2011

I started taking my sons to Dr. Levy last year. At first I thought he was great until my sons had issues. Both my children had ear test done at their school, both failed. So I took them into see the doctor. He gave them meds and after going to the follow up I asked his staff to send the information to the school (this was over a month ago and the school still has nothing from him)My oldest has 2 warts on his ankle one of the nurses there actually told me he had HPV MY son is 7 and does not have any STD's! Dr. Levy told me to use tape to get the warts off (HUH?) The place is over crowded with people the wait time is usually over 2 hours. There are heaters in the lobby right where kids can touch them. The staff is ALWAYS on facebook.... BAD CHOICE OF DOCTORS!

Excellent Pediatric Doc!

Posted on June 10th, 2009

Dr. Levy is always professional and has always attended to my kids in the best way possible. Always great attention to the issues I have with my children and gives great professional advice on what to do in such cases. Thank you Dr. Levy!

Posted on December 10th, 2015