Dr. Steven Small Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Small?

Excellent surgeon, communicates , good guy

Posted on December 16th, 2016

Highly recommend.

Posted on May 10th, 2016

DR. SMALL IS VERY PLEASANT, PERSONABLE, AND TAKES THE TIME TO FULLY EXPLAIN THE DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT OPTIONS, AND ANSWER QUESTIONS. HE HAS COMPASSION AND A SENSE OF HUMOR :)

Exceptional doctor!

Posted on February 7th, 2014

I had the misfortune of breaking an ankle a year for the last 2 years. Dr, Small was a pleasure to work with and both treatments were huge sucesses. I highly recommend Dr Steven Small for an and all orthopedic services. I hope that I don't break any more bones.... but if I do, Dr Steven Small would be my first choice... I only hope they accept my new insurance from Magna care..........

His nurse is very unpleasant

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

The doctor seems knowledgeable and explains things well. However, his nurse is very unpleasant and doesn't return (multiple) phone calls or written requests for information. I had a verbal disagreement with her at one visit, and two of the people who accompanied me to office visits either wanted to complain about her to someone in charge or suggested that I do so.

Saved me from surgery

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Dr. Small was able to set my multiple ankle fracture in a way that enabled me to heal without having to go for surgery. For this, I am very grateful.

Not A Good Experience

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Getting my first appointment was quickly arranged. The nurse said they would "squeeze me in". After a 2 1/2 hours in the waiting room (and I wasn't the only one waiting that long)I was directed to get an x-ray. After that I was directed to an examining room. The dr. consulted a bit with me and said I needed an MRI. He asked if I needed an open MRI and I said yes because I am extremely claustrophobic. I was given an appointment at a facility that did not provide open MRI. I called the office an arranged for an open MRI that same day. The MRI showed 2 meniscus tears. When I returned to Dr Small, he didn't mention there was more than 1 tear. He was in no hurry to do the procedure. He actually told me he was "laid back" about these things. He told me to come back when I was mentally ready. I asked if my knee would get better. He said no. So I said what is the point in waiting? I don't want to keep hobbling around... Then he laughed and said he likes to see people - women - suffer. I told him he wasn't "laid back" but sadistic! Then he said well if you want me to schedule you I can do that right now! (Don't do me any favors!) When I told him of the MRI experience I had and my claustrophobia he told me I needed to go for therapy!

Al

Posted on November 16th, 2010

Dr. Small is an extremely competent surgeon who will listen to his patient carefully, and offer alternatives to surgery. A real "good guy".

Not Satisfied

Posted on May 17th, 2010

Horrible experience. Looking for new doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 5th, 2010

I have not heard anything about multiple lawsuits against Dr. Small and he has been my doctor for many years. He has always treated me with the utmost care and respect. Dr. Small is a dedicated physician who genuinely cares about his patients. This is not just my opinion but the opinion of many others he has treated as well. His nurse is also extremely caring and competent and is dedicated to helping Dr. Small's patients with any medical problems or paperwork problems they may encounter.

Posted on October 28th, 2017