Dr. Steven R Waldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven R Waldman?

Excellent care, skilled surgeon, tells it like it is, goes out of his way to make his patient happy. Natural looking facelift with no pain due to his excellent skill.

excellent doctor and a great person

I wish I had seen Dr. Waldman before wasting my money on a supposedly "reknowned" surgeon on the East Coast. Not only did Dr. Waldman know a lot more than this other plastic surgeon, but he was able to fix some of the other surgeon's bad work, and I left feeling better about my appearance than I had in almost half a year. Sometimes the best doctors aren't the ones with the big names, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Waldman to anyone in the Midwest!

Long Time Patient

I've been a Patient of Dr. Waldman's for 25 years. My first Surgery was having my Nose Re-done. I truly was terrified to Correct it, but it was such an Insecurity issue with Me. I went to several (3) Surgeons over a year time period, but never felt comfortable enough to pull the Trigger. I had gone on a Ski Trip with 9 Local Doctor's of various fields of Medicine. I over heard one of them speaking of their Child having an accident and needed Stitches, and he had placed a call into Randy Waldman to come close the wound because it was on the Child's Face, and he didn't want just anyone to sew him up, and Randy came immediately to help. With that, I chimed in and asked if he did Noses, and all 9 were in agreeance he was the best Facial Doc in Lexington, bar none. I immediately returned and scheduled an appointment. I went Dec 31 for a Consult, and walkef out with excitement about my impending Surgery I had Scheduled before I left that day. I had never felt the Attention and the Comfortableness I h as f with my 3 prior Visits with other Surgeons. My Surgery truly changed my appearance, but the best part was no one could figure out what I had done. I.e had I changed my Hair, or was I wearing my Makeup differently?? LOL. I have since gone on to have my Eyes done, and have Fillers on a regular basis. My last Procedure was Laser Resurfacing, which Im am Absolutey 110 % thrilled with the result. im 50 yrs.old, and feel like I look 40 again. I cannot say enough about Dr. Waldman, and his Friendly and Attentive Staff.

Plastic Surgery Review

After much lamenting, I made the decision to consult and proceed into the world of plastic surgery. I talked with friends, reviewed web sites,and read magazine articles on the subject. After much research I decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Randolph Waldman in Lexington Kentucky. I found Dr. Waldman to be very knowledgeable, personable,and informed in the latest advancements in plastic surgery. Dr. Waldman and his staff took the time to educate and prepare me for the procedure I chose to proceed with. I am ecstatic to report that I am so happy with my decision. I have such a great feeling about how I look, very natural. He took years off my face. My experience has been the best I could ever have hoped for. I give Dr. Waldman and his staff four stars for giving me a new beginning in a middle aged life. Thank you Dr. Waldman!

Dr. Steven R Waldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.