Dr. Steven L Rabinowe Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Steven L Rabinowe?

Awesome Doctor!!!

Dr. Rabinowe is the best endocrinologist I have seen. He has been able to manage my diabetes when no other doctor has. I highly recommend him.

Ive been on my meds for my prolactin level and Dr Rabinowe has helped me keep my levels in check. Hes a pretty good guy :)

Not sure I trust this guy. Ive been on this medicine for my prolactin level for the past 8 years, he told me I would need to take it forever, however when I told my primary Dr he said I need to get a second opinion so I will see a different Endocrinologist in a few months and see what they say.

Lazy - Does not Care

I have been a diabetic for over 36 years, and I am only 38, and this by far has to be the worst doctor I have ever had. He does not do any of the standard tests that all of my other endocrinologists have done in the past. He does not check my feet for circulation issues. He does not check for heart beat. He has a pompous arrogant attitude about himself, and does not listen. He refused renewing my prescription only insulin medication because I had not seen him for a little 6-7 months. Keep in mind I was not a first time patient, and he had previously prescribed the same insulin. I had to go to Wal-Mart to purchase an over the counter insulin, end up paying over the counter, that is not supposed to be used for my insulin pump. He has his assistants check for blood pressure and weigh you in with all of your clothes on. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Horrible experience! Does not communicate results to patients. Go somewhere else!

Sent me for a diagnostic test and never called me with the results. Was not helpful or caring during my visit. Will never go back to him.

Stay Away!

I've never given a bad Dr. review, but this just has to be said! This Dr. doesn't listen to symptoms, he only looks at test results. Then he doesn't do the calculations to find your med dosage, he just guesses. He so under dosed me in thyroid meds that I had to find another Dr., who promptly told me that I wasn't getting anywhere near enough medication for my condition. I'm not sure if it was an error or that this Dr. just doesn't care, but the result is the same -- stay away! Find somebody else!

Compassionate care

Dr Rabinowe is warm and caring. He takes adequate time to review your records. He asks great questions. He looks at patients as whole people not just as a diagnosis.

If you have nothing wrong go see him

I was recently diagnosed with a pituitary tumor.....which he did nothing about! My ACTH is double normal levels but he apparently wasn't worried about that. USELESS

Supportive Endocrinologist

Dr. Rabinowe is personable and very attentive and informative as to any questions I may have. He explains the reasons for new treatments and medications in lay terms but is in no way condescending. Wait times in his pt lobby are very short. Appts are easy to schedule and the office staff is great. I rate him very highly.

Stay away from this guy. He just doesn't care and is obvious about it.

I wish I had consulted these reviews before making an appointment with this guy. Hard to believe he is an actual medical doctor. And his staff is just plain awful. Do yourself a favor, stay away.