Dr. Steven Rauch Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steven Rauch?

Unprepared, Dismissive, Rude, Not Helpful

Posted on September 1st, 2017

Dr. Rauch was unprepared for our appointment. He did not realize I had been seeing him on several occasions over the prior two years. He was rude.He was dismissive of every question I asked. As follow-up he gave me the name of website that I should look at and two books to read. I did not feel like he listened to me or cared about what I said.

A life changing procedure

Posted on April 21st, 2017

I have been bragging about this procedure--and Dr. Rauch, for more than a decade now.

Antiquated treatment methods

Posted on February 14th, 2017

I went to this MD with a balance and nausea issue. I had heard about something called menieres and asked about it. he got very angry and actually asked me where I got my MD degree. RUDE and nasty encounter. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Arrogant, uncaring, egotistical. Negative bedside manner, doesn't listen or care. Would never recommend!

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Definitely comes off with a God complex, thinks he is smarter than other doctors. Arrogance oozes off of him. No intention on ever returning to his office since he was ok with me going deaf and risking the loss hearing of my only good ear. Would never recommend.

Posted on December 5th, 2016

his resident spent most time with me. Dr. Rauch was a bit sarcastic and and cavalier and curt - I had traveled from quite a distance to see him so this was not appreciative.

has done surgery on both ears.

Posted on July 5th, 2011

gave me hearing after being told my only option was a hearing aid. surgery went smoothly. much quicker recovery than antisipatated.

Arrogant and uncaring

Posted on March 1st, 2011

I am hearing impaired and went to see him a few years ago when I was experiencing the first symptoms of my progressive hearing loss, which were causing me to have difficulty in my college teaching career. Another doc had told me this could be related to Meniere's Disease, so I went to see him. It was horrible. He referred to me in the third person to his resident (who didn't even look at me--I guess he'd learned patients aren't human beings) and told me I had "normal hearing"--i.e., I was wasting his valuable time. No help at all on my diagnosis or how to cope. Shortly thereafter I gave up teaching. If you have severe Meniere's, he might help, but don't expect any education or compassion.

Arrogant

Posted on October 4th, 2010

dr. never returns phone calls or emails .... to arrogant to be polite to patients who are in need of help... what's the point of being a speciali ...

Posted on May 2nd, 2016