Dr. Steven Reece Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Reece?

Arm & Neck Pain

Posted on November 6th, 2017

I see the Dr. Reece for the last 12 years & trust his diagnosis.Dr. Reece is caring ...thank you Dr. Reece and your Staff.

First visit nerves

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Reece and his staff were kind and caring. Explaining things to me so that I understood exactly what was going on with my knees. His ability to be straight that I needed surgery was very helpful in my options. His help in connecting me for further treatment. He is honest and believes in having what will really help his patient. Thank you Dr. Reece

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I just recently went to this practice and was truly amazed at how everyone there is very lazy and rude. I was greeted by the front desk and the attendant rolled her eyes and said what do you need. Dr Reese messed up my prescription so I had to call back four times to finally get through and when I did he told me to come back and get it and it wasn't even the right prescription. 3/10......

6/11/14 visit

Posted on June 13th, 2014

Dr. Reece and his Staff were SO SUPPORTIVE! I put my visit off too long thinking I would only have minimal options and thought I would have to adjust my life to living with pain. WOW what a difference my visit made to me. My questions were answered and fear put to rest. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Excellent visit

Posted on June 10th, 2014

What a nice physician. Seemed liked he really cared about me. Before I left, I had my follow up visit, my PT order, and my medications already at the pharmacy.

Caring Doc

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

After had the misfortune of some bad experiences, I am hesitant to let anyone stick very large needles in my joints. Dr. Reece takes the time to relax you, he has the patience to go slow and has a wonderfully caring demeanor. His assistant, Anne B. is extremely helpful and supportive. I will be extremely disappointed in the Fall, 2013 when Dr. Reece begins to work solely at the Shrader Rd Adv. Ortho. office as his absence will be a loss at St. Francis. With my diagnosis is can be difficult to always catch when something new pops up, but he continues to keep working on it. I can honestly say that not all of the doctors at AO are as caring or compassionate as Dr. Reece.

Good Doc

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Dr. Reece is a great doc and a cool guy. Has my vote.

Pleasant and caring manner

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Dr Reece is a pleasant, caring doctor. He takes time to explain what is going on and clearly presents a treatment plan.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017