- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven T Richey MD
Dr. Steven T Richey, MD is a doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN, with other offices in Camden, TN and Southaven, MS. Their specialties include Anesthesiology, Family Medicine and Pain Medicine. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Steven T Richey has 3 locations
Dr. Steven T Richey has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Steven T Richey has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Steven T Richey Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- [ "Humana Choice POS", "Humana Choice POS" ]
- [ "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO", "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO" ]
- [ "Humana Memphis PPOx", "Humana Memphis PPOx" ]
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Steven T Richey
Dr. Richey graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 1993. Dr. Richey works in Germantown, TN and 3 other locations and specializes in Anesthesiology, Family Medicine and Pain Medicine.