Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven W Rittenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sprains and Strains
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Substance Abuse
- Diabetes Complications
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Panic Disorder
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Birth Control
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Women's Health
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Eating Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Knee Injuries
- Male Infertility
- Holter monitoring
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Showing 5 of 36
His medical competency is probably good. He is definitely thorough. He always appeared rushed, but this may have been because he was pressured to get on to the next patient. Biggest problem: he insists on calling patients (who are generally 20+ years older than him) "kiddo". I'm not saying he should have to say "Mr. Jones"--although some people would demand that--but calling me "kiddo" is going too far. I have kids older than him!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Rittenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virginia Mason Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Steven W Rittenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEvergreen Health Medical Center, 1909 214th St SE Ste 110, Bothell, WA
Dr. Steven W Rittenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bothell, WA.