Dr. Steven Rivers Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven Rivers?

Caring physician

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Dr. Rivers takes his time with his patients. He is very caring and approachable. His office staff is also excellent

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Dr. Rivers is outstanding. Years ago the entire office staff and MA's were all outstanding. Dr. Rivera's MA's have gone down. The lab/venipuncture MA's are still excellent as is Jenny at the front desk .

Dr. RIvers followed up on Me!

Posted on June 26th, 2016

I had an emergency appendectomy. Home Health care recommended I see my PCP after 4 days. My blood panel was not normal so Dr. Rivers sent me back to the hospital. He called my husband to see how I was doing that evening! I was really glad he cared so much!

Very Disapointing

Posted on September 10th, 2015

My husband and I were patients of Dr. Rivers for over 10 years. He does not listen and has his nose in his tablet the whole time you are with him (15 min.) if your lucky. He also mumbles when he talks to you. Because we did not get the care we should have, I had to find another doctor. I should have left his practice a long time ago. It has taken me almost 9 months to get better because of his mistakes.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Very preoccupied .felt I did not get the attention I should have. Very rushed!

Posted on May 16th, 2014

Waited a long time. Then when I finally was able to see him. Very distant and pre occupied. Felt like he was very arrogant and self centered.

Excellen

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Dr. Rivers is an extremely good doctor. He is very caring, competent, and compassionate. He has been the family doctor for my husband and myself since moving to the Villages. He and his staff are excellent. I recently had to call him when my husband was in critical condition in the hospital to get his assessment of the situation. He spent a good 45 minutes with me on the phone and called back the next night to see how I was doing. I could not have gone through this without his expertise on the situation. He is the true "family doctor". I recommend him and his staff highly.

Well cared for

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Dr. Rivers has cared for my mother for the past 10 years, and we could not be happier with her treatment plan. Dr. Rivers is compassionate, and it's obvious his priority is his patients. His staff is also very attentive. I would absolutely recommend him to a friend.

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Very good experience, listens to what I have to say and responds with suggestions to correct the problem.

Difficult doctor

Posted on September 18th, 2013

Dr. Rivers is more concerned about not getting sued than the best are for his patients. He has protocols which are black/white with no gray area to adapt to different patients.

Worthless

Posted on June 21st, 2013

This dr won't go extra mile for his patients. If you been known going to him, he won't go that extra mile helping someone unless it deals money to his pocket. Give him paper work without a schedule. He will shread the paperwork because he not getting paid. If you do go see him, he has his nose in the notebook.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2012

We have been patients of Dr. Rivers for six years, and his female partner Dr. Stephanie Walker since she joined his practice. Unfortunately Dr. Walker had family problems and had to relocate. Dr. Rivers is excellent, as is his nurse who always returns calls. Dr. Walker was an incredible doctor and my wife misses her immensely.