- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven A Rokeach has 2 locations
Dr. Steven A Rokeach has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Steven A Rokeach has the following 14 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Steven A Rokeach Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
- [ "Altius Provider Directory", "Altius Provider Directory" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
Coventry Health Care
- [ "Coventry Peak Advantage - UT", "Coventry Peak Advantage - UT" ]
- [ "Multiplan PPO", "Multiplan PPO" ]
- [ "PHCS PPO", "PHCS PPO" ]
Regence Health Plans
- [ "Regence Preferred FocalPoint", "Regence Preferred FocalPoint" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Steven A Rokeach
Steven Rokeach, MD, is a doctor specializing in cardiology, practicing at Heart Center at St. Mark's Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah. He works to prevent, diagnose and treat heart disease. Dr. Rokeach is a member of the American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiology, which indicates board-certification in this specialty. He also has a special interest in catheterizations, pacemaker insertions, and interpreting echocardiograms and cardiac nuclear imaging. Dr. Rokeach earned a Fellowship at Presbyterian Hospital of Pacific, completed Residency at Presbyterian Hospital of Pacific, and attended Medical School at University of Miami School of Medicine.