Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Steven P Rosenberg
Dr. Steven P Rosenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Park, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman and Orlando Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven P Rosenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Steven P Rosenberg has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
Showing 5 of 9
I have been a patient of this practice since moving to Florida 9 years ago. At first if you went for an allergy shot it would take less than 5 minutes, now it's 30 to 40 minutes and then of course you wait another 20 minutes to see if you have a reaction to the medication. There is always new staff in training so a lot of confusion and alway very short handed. Office staff is rude although I think if the office was run efficiently this would change. Always seems to be overworked, under staffed employees covering up for the doctors. I feel bad for them,
I have had my children to see at least three different allergists in Central Fl, Dr Rosenberg and his staff make no attempt to be caring or kind. They will skin test and Rx allergy shots for every patient (they make huge money on this), Dr stares at his computer during your visit... No eye contact. If you dare to challenge his medical opinion (based on documented journal articles and research) he will argue with you without any facts to back up his argument. He and his staff seem only to care about turning as many pts as possible, without regard to providing quality (evidence based) medicine. There are plenty of better options in Orlando, my advice is to keep shopping around!
The staff at this office is so rude. They called and said I had an appointment at one time and then when I got there at the time of my appt. we were "late"--no time to process the paperwork. I was basically told that I was on my own when asking for driving directions. They asked me to fill out paperwork online--there is no paperwork online! Totally unprofessional--I wasted 2 hours getting to and from not to be able to see the doc!
Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Steven P Rosenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsALLERGY & ASTHMA ASSOCIATES, 1890 State Road 436 Ste 215, Winter Park, FL
Dr. Steven P Rosenberg is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.