Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven L Rouff
Dr. Steven L Rouff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Van Nuys, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rouff is affiliated with Tarzana Treatment Center and Encino Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Rouff has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven L Rouff has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Although Dr. Rouff's internal medicine practice remains in pace with today's evolving medical technology, the level of service and patient care truly reflects back to the "good old days" of medical care.This is a busy practice, and I don't know how this man finds the time, but the medical attention received in his office leaves you with the feeling you are his only patient.Also important, his staff is not ancillary to his practice, but rather an intricate part of his practice that reflects his philosophy of placing the patient's care foremost. Dr. Rouff exceeds expectations; while delivering high-quality service at the highest level of patient care.
Fantastic doctor. Very knowledgeable about many conditions. Keeps up with the latest research. Is very friendly and spends time with you. Listens to you and makes you feel important. Dr Rouff even calls you personally to discuss test results with you. He is the best I have had in years. Great sense of humor.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rouff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Steven L Rouff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Associates, 15211 Vanowen St Ste 100, Van Nuys, CA
Dr. Steven L Rouff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.