Dr. Steven A Rupert Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven A Rupert?

I have gone to Dr Rupert for over five years he is very caring and I would highly recommend him. He even helped me to go for my disability. He runs behind only because he takes his time and is really concerned with managing your pain. He is the best

Wrong File Wrong CT Scans!

He had the wrong medical information on me it was not my file nor was it my CT Scans that he was going by! He didn't acknowledge his mistakes nor did he make an effort to admit he made mistakes! I hurt bad for three days after that experience and do not feel comfortable with his abilities as a medical...so called medical physician!

Great Doctor...Terrible Staff

He is a very sincere and dedicated Doctor that cares about his patients and tries very hard to alleviate pain either thru injections or medicine. He does not require injections in medicine management will work. He is very strict with medicine management. His staff is awful. The receptionist, secretary's, billing dept are brash, non-friendly and down right rude. He has one of the front office staff's that I have ever encountered.

" Hey 'Doctor' my eyes are up here".

I went to this pervert for my neck pain and he couldn't keep his eyes off my chest. I know I have above average breasts, but have NEVER been stared at by a "Doctor" like this weasel did. Glad I wore a turtle neck so he didn't spend all his time looking down my shirt during his "examination" .

Never have I dealt with such prima donnas on a staff!!!

I have been a patient since 2005. I have 7 doctors now, and by far I love seeing and taking to Dr. Rupert. By far the best doctor I know.

Best pain management doctor in town

Dr. Rupert spends time with me during our visits which I like. He takes the time to ask questions about how the current pain management regimen is working and what we can do to make it better. He has given me several different options and allows me to choose what I feel most comfortable with. My old pain management doctor wanted to see me every month and charge me a $300.00 drug test along with an office visit which basically consisted of me picking up my new prescription. Dr. Rupert and his staff isn't trying to over charge me or my insurance like my old doctor.

Jerk

He's an arrogant jerk

Avoid this jerk

Self absorbed and just plain rude.

Very Rude

This "doctor" is so rude. Told me all my back pain was because I am fat. I was this size before my back started hurting 2 years ago. I've been trying to lose weight but it's hard when you are in pain all the time. Would avoid this needle jockey, seems more interested in how much money he can make not helping the patient. Thanks for nothing.

Terrible experience. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Terrible experience. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Was seen for back pain (eventually after a 2 hour wait from when my first appointment was scheduled). In the middle of my appointment his phone rings and he leaves the room to take a personal call from a friend!!! Not much better on follow up appointments as far as wait times. Always seemed like he has something better he would rather be doing. Scheduled for injections. Had injections 3 times. Didn't work and then told me he can't help me. No suggestions on what to do next....

Very disappointed.