Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Rushford
Dr. Steven Rushford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brick, NJ, with another office in Toms River, NJ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rushford is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, Ocean Medical Center and Community Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Rushford has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 37
I bring all 3 of my younger children to see Dr. Rushford, and they all love him. Even my 17 year old daughter, who sees him occasionally for a sick visit, loves him. He is kind, soft-spoken and patient, with a good sense a humor. He takes time to discuss the patient thoroughly, and puts the children (and the Mommy!) at ease. He will not dismiss your concerns, or condescend. I can't say enough good things about him.
Dr. Rushford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Monmouth Medical Center
Ocean Medical Center
Community Medical Center
Kimball Medical Center
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Ocean Medical Center/Prof Fees
21 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Atlantic Health System
Dr. Steven Rushford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Amerihealth Local Value Network
- Amerihealth Regional Preferred
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven Rushford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brick, NJ.