- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven S Andersen has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Steven S Andersen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Steven S Andersen has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
Dr. Steven S Andersen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Steven S Andersen
Steven S. Andersen, M.D., focuses on physical medicine and rehabilitation. He earned his medical degree at Wayne State University and completed his residency at Northwestern University Department of Medicine. He is a frequent lecturer and presenter on conditions of the spine, nerves and joints. He is certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.