Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven J Saathoff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Steven J Saathoff has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Steven J Saathoff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
My wife usually picks up meds for her and I, and recently I had noticed that I didn't have meds available for pickup. I thought this was odd since my meds didn't say on the bottle that I needed to see the doctor for a checkup. After calling the pharmacy I realized that the med I had taken for hypertension had been discontinued. There was no notification by the doctor of this fact, and I had to scramble to get meds to take the place of those discontinued. I feel the doctor should have been aware of the fact that the old meds were discontinued and had me set up on the new meds without leaving me hanging to take care of getting replacements. I feel this is rather irresponsible on the doctor's part.
Dr. Saathoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Steven J Saathoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFallbrook Family Health Center, 755 Fallbrook Blvd Ste 100, Lincoln, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven J Saathoff in this video.
Dr. Steven J Saathoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.