Dr. Steven E Saltman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven E Saltman?

Former patient

I no longer live in Fullerton and sadly miss my Dr. Saltman. Loved this man.

Great doctor

Dr. Saltman is the best doctor I have had in years. He never rushes the appointment and always makes me feel like I am his only patient. He is very compassionate. It nice to know that there are still doctors who care about the patient and not just the money. Thank You Dr. Saltman

A Great Doctor!

Dr. Saltman is a wonderful doctor. Takes his time with you and very easy to talk to. He will answer any and all questions and makes you feel very comfortable with him. I would highly recommend him.The downside: Please hire more people to for the phones. It's very frustrating every time I call to be put on hold for minimum 15 minutes before I talk to anyone.

Best in North OC, but it comes with a price....

My experience with Saltman dates back to the 1990's, when I was a young, impressionable teen diagnosed with Graves Disease. Being so young (in my teens), much of my recollection of Saltman is him being knowledgable and concerned, but also waiting forever a day in the waiting room to see him, only to spend 10 minutes talking with him. Also, he had this annoying habit of stopping/starting talking into a recorder during the appt. and often, he would page through my records as if catching himself up on who I was and what I was doing there. How many 18 year olds come to see him? Over the years, I stopped going to Saltman for various reasons. This summer, I had a reoccurrence of thyroid cancer, which prompted me seeing him again. All these years later and it's like time stood still!Pros: congenial; smiles and appears interested in your situation; knows his stuff; gives a detailed treatment plan and ensures you understand what that plan involvesCons: wait time is horrendous (like 1.5-2 hours) and always has been; doesn't refresh his memory on your case prior to your appt, so he spends 1/2 the appt going over prior notes; uses this annoying recorder to update the visit, which feels like waiting for someone to get off the phone. In a nutshell, there's a lot of waiting and maybe 1/4 of the time is one on one time. On a sidenote, the current office staff at the office in Valencia Mesa is unprofessional and lazy. Through the walls, I can hear his assistants talking about what they put on Facebook, where they're going for lunch, and other people's business. After your appt, don't look for warm fuzzies from the appointment staff, b/c you won't even get a smile out of the ladies at the front desk. As much as I get exasperated with all of the other details in seeing Saltman, I know I can't go elsewhere b/c his medical competence is top notch.

Dr. Saltman literally saved my life when a local emergency room misdiagnosed me. He has been my Doctor for 25 years and I know I am in the best hands with a physician who truly cares about my health. And even if you wait a little while just remember he will still take that same caring time with you

Super physician!

More than 30 years having this marvelous doctor looking after me and my husband!

My health has improved dramatically...

...since becoming a patient of Dr. Saltman about a year and a half ago. I was diagnosed with diabetes almost 21 years ago, and never made much effort to take proper care of myself. But Dr. Saltman made me realize, at the gut level, how important my health was to my future. Now my blood sugars are fantastic, I feel better, and it's having a positive effect in all areas of my life.

A wonderful doctor

dr. saltman is one of the MOST caring doctors ive ever been to ! I recommend him to all of my friends.he will spend as much time as you need and he encourages questions. I cant say enough good about him.. He's the best !

Vice President Construction Company

Excellent and caring Doctor.I have gone to Dr. Saltman for over thirty years. He listens to you and will find any issues and work to fix them. He has no issue with referring you to another specialist if your problem is not under his expertise. I highly recommend Dr. Stephen Saltman.

An Excellent, Caring doctor

He is the best

Dr. Steven E Saltman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.