Have you seen Dr. Steven M Salva?

No help here

I went to Dr. Salva to get help with a urination problem that causes me to wake up multiple times every night to go to the bathroom. After two visits and a month-long inconsequential experiment with Myrbetriq, he told me that he wasn't able to solve my problem and that I should see yet another urologist who specializes in my condition, but when I asked him to clarify exactly what he thought the problem was and why another doctor would be more capable of resolving it, his response was that it was "too complicated" to explain. Thanks for nothing.

Sr. Steven Salva

I love Dr. Stevie!!!

Dr. Steven M Salva is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Drexel Hill, PA.