Dr. Steven Schachter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Schachter?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2013

Although my ratings are from when Dr. Schachter was at Dedham Medical, his medical skills were top notch, he was very easy to talk with, very respectful, spent as much time as was needed for each visit and almost always on time. I'm very proud to have been one of his former patients. I wish all physicians were like him.

Posted on October 28th, 2011

I am disappointed to learn, by the date of the patient review here, that Dr. Schachter maintains a clinical practice. I was told by him and his staff, that he no longer does. After being his patient for many years, I was forced to go to another physician whom he recommended, that I don't care for at all, and put me through an expensive and arduous work up. If he did not want me as a patient, which would have been unwarranted, he should have just said so. Nevertheless, I looked like either a liar, or a moron, when I tell the other physician that he is doing research at Mass General Hospital and gave up his clinical practice, which I was led to believe. Yes, I would normally say that he was 4 stars on everything with the exception of his office mgr. whom is rude, cold and supports the reason he gave me for not keeping me as a patient. Honesty is important. If it is missing, the four stars are null and void, in my opinion. I don't care for liars.

The BEST

Posted on April 30th, 2010

I have known this doctor since 1985, and can honestly say in my eyes he is THE BEST in his field! He was the only doctor who looked into past records I brought in and actually paid attention to what I explained. In the end he correctly diagnosed me, something no other doctor had done. I have watched his career flourish and am honored to not only call him my doctor, but also my friend.

Posted on February 24th, 2017