Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven G Schaeffer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Recently moved to town and looking for a new doctor. When i thought that finally found one, i learned they dont like to take calls from anyone. So patients are required to leave messages and then for someone named Karen calls you back within 24 hours. What bothered me the most was not only how rude and disrespectful this person was but Dr Scaheffer seems to condone it. Never going back. Terrible experience !!
I called and left an appointment after having respiratory stress from what I believed was bronchitis. I was given an appointment for that same day. I arrived 15 minutes early and was in the room within 10 minutes (still 5 minutes before my scheduled appointment). The doctor was in to see me in under five minutes (still technically before my actual appointment time.) He spoke with me, examined me, and diagnosed me. He was very thorough and kind and not intimidating at all. The office staff was so sweet and friendly. A very clean facility. I enjoyed the Dr. Gupta videos in the waiting room (even though I hardly waited at all.) Highly recommended.
The Medical Center
Dr. Steven G Schaeffer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBoca Vein Treatment Center, 7301A W Palmetto Park Rd Ste 306A, Boca Raton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven G Schaeffer in this video.
Dr. Steven G Schaeffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.