Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Scheer
Dr. Steven Scheer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Scheer is affiliated with Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. Dr. Scheer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Scheer has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Steven Scheer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.