Have you seen Dr. Steven J Schierling?

Excellent surgeon.

Dr. Shierling did robotic surgery on my hernia. The results were very good. After about 6 weeks I was able to go back to working out with weights with no pain.

Not qualified

I know too much about this doctor.

Very professional

Was very impressed- always took the time to fully explain everything and answer all of my questions no matter how many I asked. His staff is great as ...

Great Experience

Dr. Schierling was so personable and knowledgeable. He was also a great listener. He listened to my needs and presented me with reasonable options. I would highly recommend him!

Great Surgeon, actually listens to you, no hubris.

Dr. Schierling is one of the few surgeons I have met who doesn't have the surgeon arrogance or haughtiness. He's very approachable and likeable and explains things very well (often drawing on a piece of paper to explain things). He is truly a treat when it comes to surgeons and I was glad of him to do my surgery. He's a good guy overall and I would recommend him completely.

Great Doctor

I double recommend Dr. Steve to all my friends without a second thought. He is great with patients and spends enough time with u explaining and understanding the reason behind your visit. "TRUE DOCTOR" whom you can TRUST and rely on and feel a sense of satisfaction when you go back home. STRONGLY RECOMMEND!!

Great doctor

He was great at explaining things and returned my calls quickly when I returned home. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Easy to Understand

He did a great job explaining the procedure to me. He didn't talk over my head. Was kind and caring. Thank you.

Dr. Steven J Schierling is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.

Dr. Steven J Schierling Is this you?