Dr. Steven I Schmidt Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven I Schmidt?

IL

This doctor is excellent but I heard that his corporate people--Carle made him leave and it was due to his being too good to his patients. IF we had more doctors like this man around the people who suffered with pain would be much happier and not up tight and tense. He is a class A 1 doctor and I miss him. God bless.

Dr,Schmidt

Dr Schmidt is a concerned,caring,intelliegent, heart felt doctor,who really cares for his patients. He has a great bedside manner that most doctors lack today. He takes time for each and every patient. The other doctors I have seen for my illness have been crude, rude,lacking empathy making me feel like i am just a number.

Dr. Schmidt is an excellent Doctor.

Dr. Steven I Schmidt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.