Dr. Steven Schneiderman Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steven Schneiderman?

Long wait time

Posted on September 20th, 2017

Took mom for first visit, sat in waiting room for 2 hours. Staff was rude and when we asked how much longer, staff response was dr is running behind. We actually called another dr while in waiting room and made an appt at their office. Left and got co pay back, terrible!

Left the practice

Posted on January 7th, 2016

I saw him for hemorrhoids. Returned 8 months later and before he walked in I heard tell someone I was her for follow up for hemorrhoids.. Not true I also over heard him laughing that he was so far behind with patients and oh well! . I had pains so upper EGD was done . A week went by and I called the office for the pathology report.. They told me they had it but Dr had to sign off. I called every day for another week until I demanded an answer Friday morning. Staff is very nasty. He FINALLY called at 10 pm. I was in the office for 3 hours the first visit and 2 1/2 the next. I switched doctors.. And looked on her saw he was rated 2.5 and my new doc is 4.5 makes me feel better about where I'm going..

Bad Doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Dr. Schneiderman is about as terrible a doctor as I could imagine. He is too lazy to read a chart before an exam and had no clue that I had had colon surgery. I had to wait over 2 hours for a 3 minute exam on a Friday afternoon when I was last appointment of the day.

Posted on July 20th, 2012

I waited over an hour for my initial appointment. Dr. was over an hour late for a scheduled procedure. I had to leave to due work schedule of my driver. Dr. called to give a weak apology. I felt he was very rude and have never had such a disappointing experience with a Dr. before. I had to tell him I did not want him to treat me.

Poor scheduling and poor courtesy of receptionist when arrive

Posted on October 11th, 2011

I've been there now four times and every time I have waited an hour or more past my scheduled appointment. The courtesy of the shared reception in waiting room is poor at best. Dr is nice and friendly, however other staff isn't and should be as my time is just as valuable as theirs. Needless to say I'm changing doctors due to poor patient services.

The worst

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

This doctor was the worst and so is the office staff. I had an appointment and the doctor forgot that I was waiting in the exam room. He came while chewing on a sandwich. I got blood results mailed to me and he did not call me to discuss them until 2 weeks later. He only called after I called and visited the office several times. He told me I needed a liver biopsy. I finally switched to a new doctor who told me that I did not need a liver biopsy. He also ate his lunch before coming to exam me. The staff is a bunch of bumbling, rude idiots.

Doctor & Staff are the Worst

Posted on February 15th, 2011

I had to give a $200 deposit for a colonoscopy b/c I hadn't met my deductible yet. I needed a prescription and was told they would call it in on a Monday - by Friday they still hadn't done it. I canceled my procedure & asked for the $200 back. Terry, the Office Manager told me on 2/4 it was in the mail. On Feb. 14 I still had not received it. I called and was told the doctor would not release it unless I spoke to him. Also, I waited 1 hour & 45 minutes- was put in an office and told I still had 2 patients in front of me. I walked out. You're only as good as your staff and the doctor & staff stinks.

Posted on May 13th, 2010

after 30 years of being with this practice I finally had to leave. when I leave a message for the doctor it either takes 1 week for answer or no call back at all. has to many patients. can't keep up. so after many years I am looking for a new doctor. sad, sad, sad

Posted on October 24th, 2017