4.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven C Schultz Jr?

Total hip replacement

I am 4 months from a total hip replacement & I’m doing very well.

DR. STEVEN SCHULTZ IS THE BEST ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON IN OKLAHOMA

DR. SHULTZ IS AN EXCELLENT ORTHO DR. HE HAS A GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER, AND COMMUNICATES WITH HIS PATIENTS. I APPRECIATE HIS KIND, CARING ATTITUDE. MY DAUGHTER ALSO THINKS HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. HE DID A HIP REPLACEMENT AND A KNEE REPLACEMENT.

Just had hip & knee injections..like him a lot !!

Hip replacement

Dr. Schultz did my hip replacement a year ago. He told me up front what to expect and was there when I needed him. I was in the hospital just a single day after the surgery. After a month and some PT, I went to work building a house. I am 67 and hadn't been able to that kind of work for several years. The only way the experience could be better would be if he had made my 30 again. Great surgeon. Great guy.

Great Doctor

He is very patient with you and gives you all your options. He walks you through the entire surgery process both before and at the time of surgery. I have no regrets on getting my knee replaced or in selecting Dr. Schultz to do the surgery. I have recommended him to several of my friends.

Dr. Steven C Schultz Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norman, OK.