Dr. Steven C Schultz Jr Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven C Schultz Jr?

Hip replacement

Dr. Schultz did my hip replacement a year ago. He told me up front what to expect and was there when I needed him. I was in the hospital just a single day after the surgery. After a month and some PT, I went to work building a house. I am 67 and hadn't been able to that kind of work for several years. The only way the experience could be better would be if he had made my 30 again. Great surgeon. Great guy.

Great Doctor

He is very patient with you and gives you all your options. He walks you through the entire surgery process both before and at the time of surgery. I have no regrets on getting my knee replaced or in selecting Dr. Schultz to do the surgery. I have recommended him to several of my friends.