Dr. Steven Schurtz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Schurtz?

Professional

I saw Dr Schurtz at a follow-up appointment in Algona. I had frequent bladder infections and he sees me annually. He prescribed a medication that I have been using for several years which works well. Dr Schurtz was very professional yet friendly and willing to talk to me about any concerns I had. He is a great doctor! Also the staff at Algona are so friendly and helpful.

Pleasant

We are impressed with how punctual Dr. Schurtz always is and how his friendly manner puts you at ease. Even though the patient isn't always courteous, Dr. Schurtz just smiles and takes it in his stride. He explains things so you can understand. He is a very pleasant and professional, we would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is warm and friendly as well.

Great

Dr. Steven Schurtz is a great Dr. He has a great personality & he is very concerned about your health! I have been going to him for many years & he ha ...

Professional

I have been seeing Dr. Steven Schurtz for many years for an annual prostrate check. They always do a PSA test and then I see him for an exam the same ...

Have e=had several visits with Dr. Schurtzz. Always very attenttive, ready to answer questions and find the problem and a solution. His staaff was always corteous and helpful.

Little Help

He told me, "There is no hope" when we discussed my prostatitis. After hearing this, I asked for a referral to another doctor since he already has given up on me.

Dr. Steven Schurtz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mason City, IA.