Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Schwieterman
Dr. Steven Schwieterman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Schwieterman is affiliated with Orthopaedic Hospital At Parkview North, Llc, Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana and Dupont Hospital Llc. Dr. Schwieterman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Schwieterman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Steven Schwieterman has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Steven Schwieterman has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Schweiterman is the best and most caring doctor I have ever had. You never feel rushed and he is more than happy to take the time to answer any questions and explain anything you don't understand. It's hard to find a doctor today that cares more about his patients than how quickly he can move onto the next one. I have recommended him to all my friends and they feel the same way!
Dr. Schweiterman is one of if not the best Dr. gone to. He is awesome with my kids too. I am very sorry to hear that he is leaving the practice. He is going to be greatly missed. I hope he is as happy as we were with him at his new career.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Schwieterman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orthopaedic Hospital At Parkview North, Llc
Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Dupont Hospital Llc
20 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Ft Wayne Med Educ Prog
Dr. Steven Schwieterman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine Center, 750 Broadway, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Steven Schwieterman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.