Dr. Steven D Segraves Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Steven D Segraves?

Shoemaker, stick to thy last

Makes it very clear that he is there to prescribe, prescribe, prescribe.

Depression

I feel like I am slipping into depression again. As I mentioned when I saw you Monday, October 16, I am having deeper "dips" than before. You also mentioned that you might have to change my medication. I would like to see you. Thank you, Carl Carpenter

RN

I wish someone had told me

Dr. Sea graves is the Bill O'Reilly of medicine. He is rude, aggressive, and thinks that his vast knowledge trumps ehatever the patient has to say. Go to someone else, seriously.

Pathetic

I would never visit this doctor again. He was rude and arrogant and didn’t seem to really care about my issues. He prescribed a drug that made me nauseous the entire time I was on it. He never once took a blood test in the six weeks I was on it, only recommended changing the dosage. I have a psychological seizure disorder and he didn’t even check into what could help stop the seizures only treated me for a mild depression. When I emailed a list of concerns and questions I was told, “If you decide to stop the medication, you will not need to be seen here in follow up, as you will no longer be taking any medications, as we only provide medication management.” There were no responses to my questions of whether it was normal or not, nor did they recommend seeing me for further medication. One of my visits lasted less than 5 minutes and none of my questions were answered. He’s a pill pusher; don’t go.

great doctor

He is an excellent doctor who zeroes right in on the patient's problem. I would never change from him. He is wonderful.

Will never go back.

A Biologist

Doesn't take personality characteristics, nor psychosocial circumstances into the diagnostic equation. Too simplistic and narrow.