Steven Seiler Is this you?

Have you seen Steven Seiler?

Extremely pleased with my experience

Posted on November 10th, 2017

The experience and treatment offered by Dr Seiler and staff was was exceptional.

great doctor that I trust

Posted on November 8th, 2017

good experience

could not have been better!

Posted on November 7th, 2017

After visiting 4 other doctors, Dr Seiler was the fitst one to correctly diagnose the uric acid build up in my fingers. He corrected the problem quickly!

fantastic experience

Posted on October 27th, 2017

from the first time to the last visit, it was an exceptional experience. Friendly, caring

Excelent Dr

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I was not looking for a hand surgeon but needed one after an acedental shooting left my right hand severely damaged. Dr Seiler came in early on a Sunday morning listened to my concerns and expectations. I am extremely happy with the out come.

Amazing Care & Amazing Surgery

Posted on October 19th, 2017

After mangling my lower hand and thumb, with a garage door spring, I came to have it fixed and Dr. Seiler did a fantastic job on what he called something I have never seen before. I wasn't sure if my thumb and hand would ever be the same but it is in very good condition thanks to Dr. Seiler. My hand and thumb have full range of motion and would not have had anyone else work on me.

Top notch!!

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Top notch dr!

Fantastic job!!

Posted on October 8th, 2017

Had a trigger finger release with Dr. Seiler--specificallu asked for him because he did a great job with two prior trigger finger releases and a carpal tunnel release. Didn't even need an aspirin for pain after surgery, and the pain and swelling i'd had before surgery was gone almost immediately.

great , he is the best

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr Seiler is great, this is the second shoulder surgery with him and i feel he is outstanding

Posted on September 1st, 2016

The doc was great, but the girl that came out and called my name was incredibly rude.

Dr Steven Seiler / Orthopedic & Spine Center of the Rockies

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Dr Seiler is awesome. He helped me tremendously.

Excellent in my opinion

Posted on December 30th, 2013

So far so good. I broke my wrist very badly by falling on it and also dislocated it. I saw Dr Seiler in the emergency room. I was impressed with his confidence in what he was doing. He made me feel at ease especially got a kick out of him that he went straight to the issue even left his leather jacket on for a while. He did everything step y step so I would not need surgery. Relocated my arm. Sent me home to heal for a week or so with a splint but I ended up needing surgery anyway. He had difficult decisions to make in surgery about about my very damaged wrist. He made the best decision for me as I was asleep. He was also kind enough to inject my other shoulder with cortisone to relieve the bursitis in that shoulder so I could use it to lift myself out of bed with less pain.