Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven E Selub has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 22
It seems like other people wrote good things about dr.selub, but my experience with dr.selub was not good. I was seeing dr.selub before in Miami for my ulcerative colitis. My UC flare-ups were not under control last year with the Asacol HD I was on. He tried to force me to go Humira even though my family and I were worried about the side effects of the medication and I'm only in my 20's. Also, before going on Humira, I needed to get the TB quantiferon gold test to test me for TB since I have a previous history of positive PPD since I had the BCG vaccine when I was younger. I was on prednisone during that time for a flare-up. He knew that I was on prednisone. He even noted it on my chart. However, he gave me no warning beforehand that I needed to get off the prednisone before doing the TB quantiferon test. I did the TB quantiferon test, and it came back negative. I just saw another GI doctor recently and she told me that I should not have taken that previous TB quantiferon gold test while I was on the prednisone because the prednisone immunosuppresses you and it would come back as a false negative. I feel like he's one of those doctors that takes on more patients than they can handle. Therefore, his quality of care is bad. He is nice in person though. In terms of staff, he was one nurse that is also his receptionist. Whenever I talk to her, she always seems to be in a bad mood. She has yelled at me a couple of times when my refill prescription did not go through at Walgreens. Like it's my fault you can't send over a refill prescription to Walgreens. I think she just might be too overworked. There needs to be more staff at his office working there for the amount of patients he sees.
35 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1983
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Steven E Selub accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWeston Family Medicine, 2300 N Commerce Pkwy Ste 313, Weston, FL
Dr. Steven E Selub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.