Dr. Steven E Selub Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Steven E Selub?

Very Professional

I have had two procedures performed by Dr. Selub and on both occasions, I felt that the attention given to me by Dr. Selub and his staff was outstanding.

Former ulcerative colitis patient

It seems like other people wrote good things about dr.selub, but my experience with dr.selub was not good. I was seeing dr.selub before in Miami for my ulcerative colitis. My UC flare-ups were not under control last year with the Asacol HD I was on. He tried to force me to go Humira even though my family and I were worried about the side effects of the medication and I'm only in my 20's. Also, before going on Humira, I needed to get the TB quantiferon gold test to test me for TB since I have a previous history of positive PPD since I had the BCG vaccine when I was younger. I was on prednisone during that time for a flare-up. He knew that I was on prednisone. He even noted it on my chart. However, he gave me no warning beforehand that I needed to get off the prednisone before doing the TB quantiferon test. I did the TB quantiferon test, and it came back negative. I just saw another GI doctor recently and she told me that I should not have taken that previous TB quantiferon gold test while I was on the prednisone because the prednisone immunosuppresses you and it would come back as a false negative. I feel like he's one of those doctors that takes on more patients than they can handle. Therefore, his quality of care is bad. He is nice in person though. In terms of staff, he was one nurse that is also his receptionist. Whenever I talk to her, she always seems to be in a bad mood. She has yelled at me a couple of times when my refill prescription did not go through at Walgreens. Like it's my fault you can't send over a refill prescription to Walgreens. I think she just might be too overworked. There needs to be more staff at his office working there for the amount of patients he sees.

THE most caring and compassionate doctor i have ever seen.Highly skilled and accurate in diagnosing my medical condition.Will recommend him to everyone I know. He should be teaching other doctors how to treat their patients, with great medicine, sincerity and humanity!

Terrific medical attention

Very professional and polite. Helped diagnose correctly and f/u with me to make sure it was effective.

Shoot from the hip diagnosis. No tests run. Stay away from this doctor.

DR. SELUB WAS TERRIFIC AND NICE AS COULD BE.

Lena6267

My experience with Dr. Selub was terrible, he is rude and does not care about his patients. This is not a doctor that listens. He will discharge the patient without verifying what is wrong. This type of doctor is a perfect example as to why doctors get sued.