Dr. Steven Severyn Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven Severyn?

Zero stars

Posted on June 13th, 2017

2.25 hour wait (no apology) for a 15 minute appointment, (no exaggeration:arrived as ordered at 8:45 for a 9:00. He came in room at 11:00, by 11:15 I was walking out the door; shocked to the point of being so upset that I wasn't able to figure out wth just happened) during which he never laid a finger on my area of concern. I think my appointment was sacrificed in an attempt to get himself back on schedule after spending well over an hour with the patient in the room next to mine. Went in for trigger point injections, but he wanted to go straight to an invasive procedure which, of course, couldn't be done at that time. The medical assistant was very nice and that's the only positive note about my experience.

Excellent doctor. Have been seeing him for 9 years for chronic pain and he is the only one who has been able to help me

Posted on January 21st, 2017

medical Records for the Zangmeister Cancer Clinic

Posted on July 7th, 2015

He has helped me so very much with my pain. He put in a spinal cord stimulator and it has changed my life . Thank you

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Over booked and in a rush, no time for new problems, very professional and courteous, just not enough of him to go around..

horriable

Posted on January 8th, 2014

this doctor had me in tears, he was not rude but nasty, I felt less then a human after seeing him I put down the others doctors that treated me, but yet didn't want to treat me his self, he should not have license to be a doctor...

Posted on October 4th, 2017