Dr. Steven D Sides Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven D Sides?

Hip replacement surgery resulted in permanent nerve damage. After severe pain for 8 months my husband committed suicide. Pain doctor provided no relief. Go to someone who has done a lot of these surgeries .

nerve damage from hip replacement

My husband's nerve damage(pain and numbness in foot and leg) resulted from hip replacement surgery. Treated by pain dr, phy therapist, meds, etc but continuing pain unbearable and he committed suicide 8 months later. They caution you regarding blood clots and infection but not this. Best advice: see a dr who does this procedure many many times. Wish we had gone to someone else.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Sides was an absolute blessing to us when my husband was injured in a motorcycle accident. He had just started at NCMC after military service. He was compassionate but told us straight up how it would be for the next few months. When my mom broke her hip we requested him and once again he was just as great. My mom thinks he's cute!

This is the third injury our family has seen Dr. Sides for. He is an amazing Dr. He really cares for his patients.

Great Overall Experience

Asked a series of questions pre op. A great man who helped with my knee reconstruction. My knee is feeling as good as before, if not better. I came back stronger.

The wait to be seen is usually long! But, when I was in the room with Dr. Sides, I realized why the long wait. My questions were answered, he didn't make me feel rushed and he even came back in the room because I forgot to ask a question. Best bedside manner. I would recommend him to family and friends!

Patient's family

This guy is a flake! Firstly, he put in a defective Stryker hip resulting in (2) following hip replacements in less than 10 days. This resulted in death of our loved one. He was late for the follow up surgeries as well. The second one he was 4 hours late. Very, Very poor excuse for a doctor, let alone a human being!!

He really screwed up my knee replacement, had to have it totally removed and replaced after 5 operations it will never be right. Stay away from this guy!

Great doctor. Really spent the time I needed to answer all my questions.

Great Doctor

I really like Dr. Sides, his bedside manner and patient care is terrific. Because he spends time with his patients, he often runs late in appointments.

I took my son to see Dr Side on three different occasions. The Dr was great, so were his staff, however with each appointment I had to wait at least one hour beyond our appointment time before I got to see the doctor.