Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven A Silodor has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I had been to several or doctors who weren't able to tell me what was wrong, but Dr. Silodor told me right away. He is so smart. He got me started on the right medication and treatment and I feel a lot better. It's like those other doctors just didn't know what they were doing and I wasted so much time that I could have saved if I had just seen Dr. Silodor. My advice is just to listen to what Dr. Silodor has to say. I will definitely be going back to him when I need to!
Dr. Silodor is compassionate, thoughtful, and sincere! Seriously, any negative reviews are likely from people just trying to get addictive medications when they're probably just addicted. Dr. Silodor doesn't give out those medications. He cares to get people really better and not get them hooked on some drug they don't really need. I was sick but he helped feel so much better!
22 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Steven A Silodor accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBanner Ironwood Medical Center, 37000 N Gantzel Rd, San Tan Valley, AZ
Dr. Steven A Silodor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Tan Valley, AZ.