Dr. Steven Silodor Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Steven Silodor?

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Missed diagnosed me. I then saw a NP who diagnosed me CORRECTLY!!!!

What a terrific doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

I had been to several or doctors who weren't able to tell me what was wrong, but Dr. Silodor told me right away. He is so smart. He got me started on the right medication and treatment and I feel a lot better. It's like those other doctors just didn't know what they were doing and I wasted so much time that I could have saved if I had just seen Dr. Silodor. My advice is just to listen to what Dr. Silodor has to say. I will definitely be going back to him when I need to!

Posted on September 8th, 2012

Dr. Silodor is compassionate, thoughtful, and sincere! Seriously, any negative reviews are likely from people just trying to get addictive medications when they're probably just addicted. Dr. Silodor doesn't give out those medications. He cares to get people really better and not get them hooked on some drug they don't really need. I was sick but he helped feel so much better!

Best Physician I've Ever Encountered

Posted on July 26th, 2012

As A physician, Dr. Steven Silodor is so highly skilled that if more physicians were able to provide treatment in a manner as so highly effective as he does, there would be far, far fewer long term health problems in The United States.

Amazing!

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

Dr. Silodor is a wonderful, honest, and caring physician. I trust him to see anyone in my family. I can't say enough good things!

RUDE!!!

Posted on July 12th, 2012

He is rude.. has terrible bedside manner!! Rude rude rude

Posted on February 23rd, 2016