Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven M Silvers
Dr. Steven M Silvers, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Beach, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Silvers is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, Inc. and Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven M Silvers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 98
I have been in many different hospitals around the world and I have met all kind of physicians and I can just say that Dr silvers is one of the best physicians I have met and experience. I am coming all the way from Sweden just to be delivered by him. He have given birth to both of my boys and I have felt so comfortable and relaxed with him, he made my deliverys so easy on me. I feel treated like a queeen by him and his staff, I never had such a good service as here. A big thank you to you and your stuff for all you have done for me and my wounderful family! See you in my 3rd pregnancy :)
Dr Steven Silvers is an adept and compassionate OB/Gyn. He is very meticulous and knows his patients inside out. Provides ample time to explain and address questions or concerns. He is also very understanding, compassionate and acknowledged my input in medical decision making which I appreciate from a physician. His staff is exceptionally courteous, extremely flexible. I was lucky t have him as my obstetrician throughout my 1st pregnancy.
Let me state we travelled from SouthAmerica to see Dr. Silvers... At first, everyone told me Dr. Silvers is Cold and to the point, no chit chat or nonsense... Which in latinamerica translates to "your just a number" ... NOT TRUE!!! Rebecca and Evie made everything possible to accommodate us at week 34!!! (Waaaaay out of the 30 week mark!) we had NO INSURANCE!!! And they where soooo helpful!!! Made us a payment plan and everything!!! Dr. Silvers sat with us and heard our story of a miscarriage in EC, with a dr who isn't even worth mentioning... ... If it wasn't for Dr. Silvers... I wouldn't have my precious baby boy!!! I thank Dr. Silvers , Rebecca and Evie for everything they did for us and for my bundle of Joy always and forever!!! Needless to say, as soon as I think of baby #2 we will be traveling back to see our ONLY OB-GY DR!!! Thanks for being there for us and our baby!!!
Dr. Silvers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Jackson Health System
Dr. Steven M Silvers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Woman Care Llc, 4302 Alton Rd Ste 460, Miami Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven M Silvers in this video.
Dr. Steven M Silvers is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.