Dr. Steven M Silvers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven M Silvers?

I have been in many different hospitals around the world and I have met all kind of physicians and I can just say that Dr silvers is one of the best physicians I have met and experience. I am coming all the way from Sweden just to be delivered by him. He have given birth to both of my boys and I have felt so comfortable and relaxed with him, he made my deliverys so easy on me. I feel treated like a queeen by him and his staff, I never had such a good service as here. A big thank you to you and your stuff for all you have done for me and my wounderful family! See you in my 3rd pregnancy :)

THE BEST

I have been seeing Dr Silvers since 2002. He has delivered both of my babies. Always honest and does everything possible to make sure you are comfortable.

Great physician ! Strongly recommended..

Dr Steven Silvers is an adept and compassionate OB/Gyn. He is very meticulous and knows his patients inside out. Provides ample time to explain and address questions or concerns. He is also very understanding, compassionate and acknowledged my input in medical decision making which I appreciate from a physician. His staff is exceptionally courteous, extremely flexible. I was lucky t have him as my obstetrician throughout my 1st pregnancy.

The best doctor!

Awesome Dr!

Let me state we travelled from SouthAmerica to see Dr. Silvers... At first, everyone told me Dr. Silvers is Cold and to the point, no chit chat or nonsense... Which in latinamerica translates to "your just a number" ... NOT TRUE!!! Rebecca and Evie made everything possible to accommodate us at week 34!!! (Waaaaay out of the 30 week mark!) we had NO INSURANCE!!! And they where soooo helpful!!! Made us a payment plan and everything!!! Dr. Silvers sat with us and heard our story of a miscarriage in EC, with a dr who isn't even worth mentioning... ... If it wasn't for Dr. Silvers... I wouldn't have my precious baby boy!!! I thank Dr. Silvers , Rebecca and Evie for everything they did for us and for my bundle of Joy always and forever!!! Needless to say, as soon as I think of baby #2 we will be traveling back to see our ONLY OB-GY DR!!! Thanks for being there for us and our baby!!!

Best doctor ever with a wonderful staff

Really great!

Dr.Silvers is very knowledgable and professional, his staff is very caring and they really do take care of all your needs. I love that he doesn't beat around the bushes he is precise, clear and accurate. I literally travel just to be seen by him.

Honest and trustable profssional

Dr. Silver is a very hones person, some people might not like this quality on him but at the end what it matters that thanks to that honestly personality i can say now he is an excellent professional and i absolutely trust and recommend him.

Best OB-Gyn ever

4 years ago I had a stroke due to an intracranial AVM. When I got pregnant my first OB did not pay attention about my case and my AVM and on my 34 week the neuro suggest me to has a c section and to be in the same hospital than him for special care than I needed it. The only doctor that accept my case was dr. Silver. He was amazing with us, he cared every detail with my neurosurgeon and definitely he did the best for me and my baby. I highly recommend him.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Dr. Silvers for his experience and knowledge that allow him to make the right decisions during my C-section operation. I truly believe that Dr. Silvers saved my life and my baby’s, and for that, I will always be grateful. Dr. Silvers’ office staff was always very warm, kind and responsive. I will definitely recommend Dr. Silvers to any of my friends.

DR. SILVER IS THE BEST WOULDN'T CHANGE MY DOCTOR FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Silver has been my doctor for over 15 years and not once have I been disappointed. He is the best at everything he do. I love my doctor. If anyone wants to get the best treatment Dr. Silver is the doctor to go to.

A friend recommended Dr. Silvers to me, I will never forget the first time I met him, it was when I was pregnant with my first child, and he was very honest and up front with me. I like that he told me what I needed to hear and helped me during my pregnancy. I live about 30 minutes away from his office and would make the drive any day knowing that I can trust him with my woman care.