Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven E Skahill has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Steven E Skahill has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 8
This doctor was responsible for the care of my mother while she was a patient at the Williamston Rehabilitation Center in Williamston, NC. When my mother passed away, he signed her death certificate stating my mother died from a heart attack. My mother NEVER had any heart problems in her life. Fortunately, I kept detailed hard copies of my mother's medical records and never did she have any related heart issues until Dr. Skahill's mysterious cause of death. I strongly feel that when she died, Dr. Skahill asserted a generalized professional opinion rather than rely on concrete medical facts concerning my mom's death. I do not respect him as a physician and if you're poor, you can expect a less than average standard of care from this person masquerading as an MD.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
32 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Steven E Skahill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven E Skahill is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Williamston, NC.