Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Steven M Smolinski
Dr. Steven M Smolinski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Adrian, MI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Smolinski is affiliated with ProMedica Bixby Medical Center. Dr. Smolinski has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven M Smolinski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Steven M Smolinski has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Steven M Smolinski has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Steven M Smolinski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 9
Dr. Smolinski took the time to visit and speak to me the day after my surgery. He listened, without interruption, and answered my questions in understandable terminology. Dr. Smolinski thoroughly explained the procedure he had done and his findings during the procedure. He provided the guidelines of expectations in order for my recovery to be successful. Overall, his bedside mannerism is wonderful. Very caring doctor. I would recommend Dr. Smolinski to other women having issues with UFT.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Smolinski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Steven M Smolinski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPromedica Physicians, 901 Kimole Ln Ste A1, Adrian, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven M Smolinski, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Adrian, MI, in this video.
Dr. Steven M Smolinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Adrian, MI.