Dr. Steven P Snow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven P Snow?

Make sure they dx and code properly so insurance will pay for 100% covered physical

Okay I went to see Dr Snow for a complete physical over a year ago. Which is covered 100% by insurance (even the co-pay is waived). For some reason Dr Snow and Avera took it upon themselves to dx and code all tests and exam as something other than a complete physical so I was stuck with over $600 in fees. General rule of thumb go to the one that has the money and will pay for the services. THE INSURANCE COMPANY not the PATIENT! So now I am being hounded by Lois Henkle telling me I have a moral and legal obligation to pay and I keep telling her she needs to go back to Avera and Dr Snow and have them properly dx and code my exam. Will they Heck NO! keep trying to stick it to the one that doesn't have the money. Morons. It's where the patients go to die!

I was a patient of Dr. Snow when he was in Marquette, MI. If he hadn't convinced me to get an Insulin Pump, I may not have been here today. I really miss him as a doctor.