Dr. Steven Spellman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Spellman?

A One Care

Posted on November 17th, 2017

The success of Dr. Spell,\man has restored my vision of 50 years age. I am elated at the results of his work. He promised me he would do his best and he provided the best.

Happiness is Having Great Eyesight Again!

Posted on November 13th, 2017

I was surprised to learn that I had a fast growing cataract at my age, but very happy that I was under the care of Dr. Spellman and staff. From start to finish, it was a turn-key operation with great success. From my very first appointment of discussing possible surgery until my post op appointment, Dr. Spellman and his staff were informative, professional, caring and reassuring. I could not have asked for better care than I received from the entire team. Hats off to all of them for giving me my eyesight back again! It's so good to see what I've been missing for awhile. Thanks to Dr. Spellman and his professional staff.

I Can See

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Before I went to Dr. Spellman I had cataracts and could not see very well at all. He operated me which was a very simple and non-pain, fast operation with good and professional people helping you every step of the way. I now can see very well and I can see without my glasses. I need glasses to read and work on my computer but now I can drive at night without the glasses and can see very well. Thank you Dr. Spellman and staff. You guys are great!

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Great doctor. Explains medical conditions and treatments very well. I am very satisfied with Dr. Spellman.

Posted on September 5th, 2017

I have been visiting this office for over 30 years and would not go anywhere else for eye care. My vision has always been poor, improved somewhat but also complicated by LASIK surgery in 1997 (at another practice) before the procedure was approved by FDA. Dr. Spellman was honest about the possible outcome of cataract surgery so that I would not be disappointed. Today I had the procedure on my second eye & so far am delighted with the improvement. He was really patient with my concerns and inability to take more time off from work. My only complaint is with the central billing after Riverside took over the practice. Since neither the Hidenwood office or the Hampton Surgery Center do their own billing it is difficult to get answers or even obtain an itemized statement for insurance purposes. Calling Riverside Health System Customer Service requires a lot of time and patience. However, the Hidenwood office manager did take extra time today to look at my recent bill & suggest a reason for & the best response to a possible discrepancy. Regarding timeliness, my only suggestion would be to hire a third employee at the front desk. It is too busy for the two ladies to check patients in and out, take payments and answer the almost constantly ringing telephone.

Posted on August 9th, 2017

I have always been impressed with the care and service provided by Doctor Spellman and his staff. I have been a patient for many years. Today I unfortunately witnessed a very rude and impatient man. Emergencies do come up and sometimes the wait can be longer than expected. This was the case today with another Doctor in the office. The staff were very professional at all times even though this person insisted on trying to stir up other patients by loudly complaining about his wait time. I can only hope that if I ever have an emergency that I too will be bumped in line. I do not mind being inconvenienced a few minutes if it is beneficial to others. Thank you Dr. Spellman and staff for the excellent care and service through the years.

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Dr. Spellman is professional and took the time to answer all my questions and listened to what I hoped the out comes would be. This helped me to understand what to expect during and after the cataract surgeries. I have worked with children in school since 1976 and now no longer need to push my glasses up when I bend over a child to help them or look around the classroom to find where I put my glasses. For the first time I 'm able to look over a child's shoulder and help them with their work and read the teaching materials WITH OUT GLASSES! Thank you Dr. Spellman!

Posted on June 28th, 2017

From the very first time I met with Dr. Spellman, he was honest with me about having Cataract surgery, he left it up to me, he said it would be a waste of money to buy new glasses. He is always happy, treats his patients with respect and is courteous. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Two very successful cataract removals

Posted on June 15th, 2017

Dr. Spellman removed and replaced my lens following recovery from a detached retina with tremendous success. A few months later he performed the second cataract removal in my second eye again with great success. He is very professional, engaging, and thoughtful. I was very impressed with this technicians and his office staff. They were all wonderful and professional. I highly recommend this office.

Posted on June 5th, 2017

I returned to Dr spellman office for my second eye prescription within a year. The third time Dr Spellman noted it was time to have my cateracs removed. The surgery was explained to me perfectly.my

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Everyone in Dr Spellman office are so very friendly and helpful. They explain the proceeds so that you understand what they are going to do. I would recommend Dr Spellman to my family and friends

Patient care is outstanding