Have you seen Dr. Steven G Spellman?

Excellent service, personable and caring staff, fantastic results

My father had cateract and lens replacement surgery. The staff - office personnel, nurses and of course, Dr. Spellman were efficient, pleasant and professional. The surgery and the follow up care for each eye have been an extremely rewarding experience.

Dr. Steven Spellman removed a large cataract from my left eye and implanted an astigmatism correcting lens yesterday and today I have 20/20 vision! Truly awesome! He is without question a highly skilled and experienced Ophthalmologist with an outstanding staff of caring and professional individuals. Thank you all for such a wonderful experience. Also, as Dr, Spellman promised - the Colors I can see now are Amazing!

Love my new eyes

Dr. Spellman and his entire staff are very professional and caring. Very satified with my care during and after my surgery and absolutely love his staff.

My Eye Guy!

Dr. Spellman has been my ophthalmologist for many years. During that time I have always received professional, timely, friendly and courteous treatment from the sign in desk to Dr. Spellman himself. His office is clean, bright and updated. I would (and have) recommend Dr. Spellman to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, skilled and compassionate doctor.

Review from Frank Hurley

This has to be one of the best run Doctors Office. The people at the front desk are efficient, helpful and project a positive attitude. All my questions have been answered fully and in timely manner. My eye care has been wonderful. This is a FIVE Star group.

Great cataract experience

I was not expecting to have great vision after surgery since i was being under corrected slightly. Much to my pleasant surprise, I can now see 20/20 in my left eye after weariing -12.5 contact lenses! I can't wait to have my right eye done. My optometrist said that Dr. Spellman has the best hands in town and I totally agree!

Dr. Spellman Review

Satisfied patient

Most pleased with my result after cataract surgery, everything was perfect! Will pass the word to everyone about this (and I am a Newport News native--know a lot of people).

Great Ophthalmologist

I have been treated by DR. Steve Spellman for many years and you couldn't ask for a better eye doctor. He is recognized as one on the finest eye doctors in the area. He did both my wife and my cataract surgeries and both turned out very well. He takes the necessary time for each of his patients. He keeps up with the latest treatments and surgery techniques. He also makes sure that his staff of nurses, schedulers, and assistants perform well.

Excellent Job

Dr. Spellman did an excellent job on my eye surgery. He and his staff are very professional. I will recommend him to my friends.

The best physician I have ever seen.

I Can See!!!!

I recently had cataract surgery and an astigmatism corrected. I couldn't believe the difference it made! Dr. Spellman was extremely efficient, took all the time necessary to explain the procedure and what I should expect after the surgery. My follow up visit went just as planned and within 2 weeks I was seeing the world with vision that was brighter and clearer. His office staff and surgical team were extremely professional and made me feel comfortable at all times.

Dr. Steven G Spellman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport News, VA.