Dr. Steven Staires Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Steven Staires?

Posted on June 8th, 2017

He is the worst doctor ever. He doesn't Care to listen to you. He treats you like a junkie. After he gives you a high dose of pain meds he lets you go, even if he has to make up a reason. His nurses are rude and it sounds like they actually makes the decisions. If you are in pain this is not the doctor for you

Posted on October 27th, 2015

This man is the most rude doctor I have ever encountered. I was referred to him for an epidural steroid injection to delay a multilevel lumbar fusion surgery. I have been in extreme pain for months and the morning of the procedure I was in unbearable pain. I heard him fuss at a nurse (belittling is more like it). When I told him I've been having pain for months, he said that's not what my previous Dr said. He treated me like a liar. I was assured before the procedure that I would not feel pain, just pressure. I was also assured the medication would provide amnesia effects and I would not remember it. Well, I felt everything and I remember everything. When I felt a crunching pain in my back, I screamed out in pain and was scolded like a child for moving. I guess that's what I get for being under 30 because he sounded a lot more gentle to an older patient. This man's bedside manner was atrocious and I would not seek his help if he were the last man on earth and I was dying.

Posted on October 7th, 2015

At first,OK then he will put you on strong meds for a short time,then he may read something somewhere and will cut you off the med's and let you go.Please stay away from him.Don't let him do injections on you,he has no clue what he is doing,he will hurt you then release you.

uncaring ,arrogant mean treats you like you are being accused of acrime no compassion never never never go to this quack messed up my back even worse after an epidural

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Go somewhere else!

Posted on June 6th, 2009

Dr. Staires should not have chosen pain mgmt as his specialty! He has no bedside manner, compassion, or even genuine caring towards his patients. He does not understand that when folks get to the point they are seeing him that they are in probably the worse pain in their lives. He treats his patients like they are drug-seeking junkies from off of the street. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017