Dr. Steven Stolz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Stolz?

BEST EVER!

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

I highly reccomend Dr. Stolz to anyone I know. He was my pediatrician when I was a child and now he is the main pediatrician for my children. When I need a trusted doctors opinion he is my go to guy, he always takes the time explain to me what is going on and offers the best way to fix it. He is great with my children and engages in conversation with them, my children also are very calm around him and trust him. He is a great doctor, we consider ourselves very blessed to be patients of his.

My Favorite!

Posted on May 25th, 2012

Dr. Stolz was my peditrician growing up, so it was no question that I wanted him to be my childrens doctor. He is very knowledgeable, he listens, he is SO good with my children and most importantly I trust him. He is the best of the best in my book, and im so happy my children are able to have that :-)

Posted on September 6th, 2016