Dr. Steven Streit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Streit?

Comprehensive and compassionate

Posted on September 14th, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Streit's when I was initially diagnosed as a high schooler in 2002. After months of inconclusive results and basically told to suck it up by other medical "professionals" I was referred to Dr. Streit for treatment of Lyme. He spent ample time assessing me and getting prior medical history and with testing he informed me that the severity of my symptoms was due to two coinfections, something had not been mentioned to me prior. I saw him for years and he was a comprehensive and compassionate practioner. His office was run very well, organized and efficient. I refer everybody to Dr. Streit, in my opinion he is the absolute BEST!

Love love love him! amazing dr

Posted on July 19th, 2017

He is kind, patient, knowledgeable, he will stay as long as you want with him he also works to the bottom of it

Saved my life.

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Nine years of misery ended . He gave me my life back.

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Doctor seems nice but doesn't take time to answer questions or offer much support outside of visits. Hard to say if he can help me, still to early to tell.

Lifesaver

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

I have limes disease for at least six months before Dr. Streit was able to diagnose me correctly. He never gave up on me he tried different antibiotics and probiotics to help make it through and as far as I'm concerned this man saved my life

Dr. Streit is the real deal

Posted on July 13th, 2016

I am a former patient that was successfully cured from Lyme disease.

Lyme Disease treatment

Posted on May 15th, 2016

He treated me successfully for early Lyme Disease symptoms. I was very impressed by his approach.

Worst experience ever! Very sad!

Posted on January 28th, 2016

I went to the doctor with my daughter the doctor spent about five minutes in the office then had blood work drawn then came back following couple weeks after bloodwork came in again went over the bloodwork. Put her on anabiotic's. Made me sign a form because the lime test was negative but still prescribed antibiotics. When I later called to obtain info for reimbursement from my insurance company, I was told I could drive all the way there to pick it up or send a Self addressed stamped envelope. I explained we weren't local. After paying $650 cash I just couldn't fathom how any business would ask for that! It's the cost of running a business. The WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! Considering he spent only 10 minutes in with us I would say if time is money he did great!

He helps when no one else does

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Streit for a while. He diagnosed me with Lyme Disease after no other Dr. could. I have MRI's, EMG's, and even a lumbar puncture with any diagnosis. I have been on and off abx for about 2 years. Eventually I did a new novel bartonella blood test and I tested positive for that as well. He does not speak much. You need to ask the Dr. questions but the staff if very friendly and I think the Dr. cares but he just isn't that outgoing.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Fabulous doctor, very kind man. Gets right to the point.

Very Knowledgeable

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Excellent doctor, especially for Lyme disease. Was recommended by four people!

My experience has been good

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Like another reviewer, I was treated like a crazy person by my primary care doctor with regard to Lyme. My symptoms were numerous, and I'd been sick for over 8 months. First blood test was positive and second was negative, and I was told I was anemic. I found Dr. Streit, waited over one month for an appointment and had to pay out of pocket and submit for reimbursement. My blood was sent to igenix and tested positive this time for lyme on second test. I have been treated, taken seriously, and don't feel crazy with this doctor. I am starting to get better. The arthritis in my hands: gone. Headaches: gone. Maybe another doc would have treated me, but my primary care would not. I am glad I found Dr. Streit.