Dr. Steven Stryk Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven Stryk?

Long time patient, first time reviewer.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Stryks for many years. I am always treated with respect. My appointments are on time. Although my visits are medically related, I have fun when I visit. He is especially great with my children.

Dr. Stryk has an excellent team of nurses and staff

Posted on July 28th, 2017

The nurses and front desk staff are excellent. They are very nice to me every time I have an appointment and never rush me. I have had a good experience with every single person in his office. His team makes all of my visits go smoothly and they have fought like crazy to get some of my medicines covered when other doctors gave up.

Dr. Stryk and his staff are top notch

Posted on July 27th, 2017

I have an immune problem they found and treat. Before I was treated I was getting sick all the time. Since they found out what I have and started treating me I have not been sick. I am glad I found someone who knew how to treat me.

The nursing staff and manager are very nice

Posted on June 21st, 2017

The doctors are very good but the office manager and the nursing staff are what makes the visits go so smoothly. They deserve lots of credit for the success of the office.

Posted on June 16th, 2017

I was very pleased with my visit to Canton Asthma and Allergy. The front desk staff was very helpful. The nurses were very kind to us. The doctors knew what they were doing and were able to help us.

Helped my severe asthma

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Dr. Stryk and the office staff helped me a great deal. I have very bad asthma and since going to Canton Asthma and Allergy my asthma is now under good control. No more prednisone or ER visits. I am very glad I was sent to see him.

Good Physician Great staff

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Dr. Stryk listened to me and did not rush my visit. I was pleased my family physician sent me to see him. The office staff was very nice and the nurses were outstanding.

Excellent physician

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Went for a second opinion.

Peanut butter challenge

Posted on April 14th, 2017

I brought my son im for a peanut challenge. He passed the challenge. I am very relieved because now I do not have to worry about peanut allergy. No one else would do this test.

Clip from how my friend was treated today 8/10

Posted on August 10th, 2016

on my way out to the waiting area, I asked the woman at the front desk to speak to the manager's boss. She sat there all spineless, with a stupid look on her face, then denied my request. The manager came out, yet again, and demanded I leave the clinic. Mind you, I was just starting my 20 minute waiting time period after my shots, regulated by them, for PATIENT SAFETY. As I left the clinic the manager followed me out, proceeded to threaten to call the police ) and called me a "trashy b...." as I walked down the hallway sobbing.

Posted on February 27th, 2014

My experience as a patient of Dr. Stryk is outstanding. I find him to be thorough during our office visits and sensitive to my particular treatment needs. He impressed me with his ability to render an accurate diagnosis.

There's no better.

Posted on September 15th, 2012

As soon as you talk to Stryk you will know right away his abundance of knowledge in so many fields, I've been seeing him for 5+ years and have nothing but amazing things to say, best doc in america.