Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven M Stulc
Dr. Steven M Stulc, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Monticello, MN and Saint Paul, MN (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Stulc is affiliated with Glencoe Regional Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven M Stulc has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Steven M Stulc has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Steven M Stulc has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Steven M Stulc is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Stulc spent time explaining my problem to me that other doctors really haven't done before. I also liked how he showed me my MRI scan so I could see what the problem was for myself. He really listened to everything I had to say, unlike other doctors who only seem to hear but don't really listen to their patients. Not only did Dr. Stulc get my back in "working order" again...I feel better than I can ever remember feeling before! I would definitely refer all friends and family to him, he is a miracle worker!!!!!
Dr. Stulc is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2006
Mayo School Of Graduate Medical Education
Dr. Steven M Stulc accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven M Stulc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.