Dr. Steven T Chang Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Steven T Chang?

Outpatient surgery went smoothly from pre-ops thru follow-up. Very happy with Dr. Chang and his office staff, and the hospital.

Great doctor and group!

I've had three different surgeries with Dr. Chang and his group and they've all gone incredibly well!

Good Experience

Dr. Chang did surgery on me about 2 years ago. I do not quite understand the negative comments about him, although I respect other patients' opinions. We all have different expectations and approaches. I found Dr. Chang to be courteous, knowledgeable, efficient, and very accommodating. Is he Mother Theresa? Not really. He is straightforward and to the point, but pleasant and concerned. That was my experience with him and I would certainly go back to him if I had to. Hope this is helpful to someone.

A 5 minute doctor??

Dr.Chang:He was useless to me. Dismissed my overwhelming varicose veins as genetic, get lost??

No problem

I have had 3 operations with Dr.Chang and have found him to be caring and concerned.He is willing to answer questions and I've never felt I was being "rushed". He's a busy Dr. but the office is well run and efficient. He does his job well and I would recommend him.

Worst practice ever dealt with.

This surgeon was easy to get into, but the day of my surgery, Dr. Chang was over an hour and a half late for a 10:30am surgery, running in disheveled and confused, which concerned my wife. The nurse and dr. told us two different time lengths the surgery would take, extremely different. Dr. told my wife he would come out to talk to her after surgery and he never did. He just left without a word or instructions on care. The nurses didn't even know. It was the worst ever experienced. THEN, his office messed up on my disability extension as I had complications and could not return to work to my extremely physical job, but it was really the way he worded the paper work as if he didn't even know how to fill out what must be typical paperwork for a surgeon dealing with disability. THEN they wanted me to pay another $25 to file their mistake! I had already paid them an additional $25 out of pocket to do all paperwork before surgery! This dr. is just interested in making a buck - gives the profession a bad name. BEWARE!!!

Avoid Dr. Chang unless you have nowhere else to turn

He doesn't care about his patients. Once you've paid your bill, don't expect to ever see his again. Either his office doesn't pass along messages, or he just doesn't care. But don't wait for him to call you back--it won't happen. My advice...go to anyone else but Dr. Steven Chang!

HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN TAKING RESPONSIBILITY.HE NEGLECTS HIS PATIENT.

Dr.Chang is a v ery charming person. But he has no concern for patients that he has operated on and they have complications. He avoids answering questions, says he doesn't know what happens, refuses to follow up with patient care when they have complications from him. He fails to explain areas that are involved with risk from prcedures. HE JUST DOESN"T CARE. All he cares about is money, not about the pateint. When asked why I was having a certain complication his response was I DON't KNOW, I DID NOT GO NEAR THAT AREA.. He needs to learn his anatomy. STAY AWAY FROM HIM,UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT PROPER FOLLOW UP AND AFTER CARE....HE'S A GENERAL SURGEON,SO IF YOU NEED A SPECIFIC PROCEDURE DONE,GO TO A SPECIALIST.HE WILL LIE TO YOU ,SAY HE HAS DONE PROCEDURE PLENTY OF TIMES,WHEN IN FACT HE HASN'T.

Very Good - and thorough