Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven T Liu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Liu diagnosed my daughter with celiac, which was a relief. She responded well to the gluten-free diet at first, but then she continued to have problems, to which he said she shouldn't be having this much illness. Instead of trying to see what else could be wrong, he said not to restrict her diet to meat, rice & potatoes to heal her stomach but go to a pain clinic. We wanted answers about the cause, not pain meds. He said he didn't know what else to do and she is still suffering.
21 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Steven T Liu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCoastline Emergency Physicians, 354 Santa Fe Dr, Encinitas, CA
Dr. Steven T Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.